Butters not only serve to put in a pan and fry some food in them or to integrate some desserts. There is also so-called enriched butter, which will serve to add flavor to different preparations.
Butter is a delicious additive that will help improve the taste of food. For many years it has been debated whether its consumption is healthy or not, due to the high content of fats and the calories it contains.
HEALTHY BUTTER OPTIONS
There are different types of healthy butter that add flavor to your meals and allow you to maintain optimal health. The most common and used butter is that which is made from the raw milk of the cows. However, there are equally healthy and delicious alternatives that bring more benefits to health. In addition, they are easy to perform.
PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE
- 2 cups of peanuts (300 g)
- Sugar and salt (optional)
- Add the peanuts in a container where they can be crushed.
- While they are beating, the peanuts will begin to grind to powder.
- Continue beating and crushing so that they begin to release their own oil.
- Little by little and without stopping to beat, we will see how the preparation is taking the consistency of a cream.
- The butter will be ready to be consumed.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three weeks, in glass containers.
HAZELNUT BUTTER RECIPE
- 3 cups toasted hazelnuts (360 g)
- Sugar and salt (optional)
- Put the toasted hazelnuts in a bowl.
- Crush them until you get a cream with a very homogeneous texture.
- Place the butter in glass containers.
- Preservation time: up to three weeks in the fridge.
ALMOND BUTTER RECIPE
- 2 ½ cups of almonds (350 g)
- Salt to taste)
- If we do not find toasted almonds, we will acquire them raw and we will toast them before starting to prepare the butter.
- For this, it is first necessary to preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Place the almonds on a tray, in the oven and let them roast and brown.
- Then take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Once cold, place them in a bowl and process them until you get the right texture. We will pause in the process of grinding the almonds.
- Finally, throw them into a glass jar.
- Like the previous ones, the storage time is up to three weeks.
PUMPKIN BUTTER RECIPE
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (210 g)
- 1 cup of homemade peanut butter (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of spices (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg) (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Introduce the pumpkin puree in the blender or crusher and add the peanut butter.
- Blend or grind for a few minutes and add spices and tablespoons of honey.
- Back to whisk until the mixture is creamy and free of lumps.
- Pour into a glass container and bring to the refrigerator so that it stays longer.
NUT BUTTER RECIPE
- 2 cups of nuts (160 g)
- 1 spoonful of pure honey (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (5 g)
- Olive or sunflower oil (optional)
- Process nuts in a container.
- Then add the honey and the teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Continue processing for at least six minutes, until a cream forms.
- Optionally add a little olive or sunflower oil.
- Mix again until the oil binds to the mixture.
- Once finished, keep the butter in a glass jar in the refrigerator.